I’ve often been asked why Social Media works so well for some business owners while others seem to be getting nowhere regardless of the amount of time spent on Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc. etc. There are many reasons for this but very often the first problem is inconsistencies in Social Media Profiles. Many business owners realise the importance of being seen online and they tend to have a presence on most of these common channels.
The problem is that each of these platforms stores your profile and any inconsistencies can easily lead to confusion for your audience and your business brand suffers Here are a few simple steps that you can take to make sure that you have everything in order.
1. Establish Your Brand
- Use an engaging cover/banner photo
- Put your tagline on the cover/banner photo
- Use ONE clear and recognizable profile picture
2. Define Your Product/Services
BENEFITS BEFORE FEATURES!
- Make your description clear and interesting
- Describe all the benefits of your product/services
- Use good keywords in your description
If you’re not sure how to go about it then ask yourself this question:
???? WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD?????
The answer to this question is what you need to highlight in each and every one of your Social Media Profiles.